Introduction of consulting services ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – General requirements for the competence of laboratories and calibration
Are you interested in improving your laboratory quality management system and calibration? Let us help you implement ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – a common requirement for the competence of laboratories and calibrations.
What is ISO/IEC 17025?
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is an international standard that specifies general requirements for the competence of laboratories and calibrators. This International Standard provides a framework for laboratory operations and management, including the quality management system, personnel requirements, testing and calibration methods, equipment and facilities, and reporting. report results. In addition, ISO/IEC 17025:2017 includes requirements for measurement uncertainty, traceability of measurements, and handling of laboratory samples.
Compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 is often required by regulatory bodies, customers and accreditation bodies to ensure the reliability and validity of laboratory results. Areas of laboratory accreditation include mechanical testing, electro-electronic testing, biological testing, chemical testing, construction testing, non-destructive testing, calibration and metrology, and pharmaceutical testing. Products.
Applying ISO/IEC 17025:2017 brings many benefits to your laboratory and calibration, including meeting regulatory testing and calibration requirements, improving technical capabilities, building The laboratory's quality management system ensures the accuracy and reliability of the test results
- Mechanical testing field
- Electrical testing field – Electronics
- The field of biological testing
- Chemical testing field
- Construction test field
- Non-destructive testing field
- Calibration and metrology field
- Pharmaceutical testing field
Benefits of successfully applying ISO 17025-2027
Benefits of applying ISO 17025: 2017 to apply a laboratory quality management system
- Meet regulatory testing and calibration requirements
- Enhancing the technical capacity of the Laboratory
- Building the laboratory's quality management system
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of test results
- Standardization of laboratory operations, test operations, test equipment operation, test methods
- Acknowledged test/calibration results among domestic and international laboratories
- Named in the list of laboratories accredited by VILAS (Vietnam accreditation system for testing and calibration laboratories)
- Strengthen reputation in the hearts of customers
- Improve competitiveness
- To participate in the quality testing of goods in the assigned quality certification work
Conditions for successful application of ISO/IEC 17025
In order to successfully apply ISO/IEC 17025, enterprises need to fulfill the following conditions:
- Management's commitment to the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025 and the application of the management system to the laboratory is a prerequisite for the success of the implementation and maintenance of the ISO 17025 management system.
- Employee involvement: the active participation and knowledge of all laboratory members towards ISO 17025 plays a decisive role.
- Supporting technology: ISO 17025 is the standard applied to laboratories, but in units with more modern technology (advanced equipment, application of information technology, ..), the application of ISO 17025 will completed more quickly and conveniently.
- Focus on Continuous Improvement: Step-by-step improvement actions or innovation activities both bring tangible benefits if implemented regularly.
- Using professional advice: This is not a mandatory condition, but it plays an important role in the progress and success of the development and application of the ISO 17025 management system in laboratories.
Contact 084 885 4404 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice